Alcoblow on Kenya roads
I was arrested even before I used the Alcoblow on Kenya roads. I did not protest because the evidence was very evident. Here is the rib-cracking story of my dipsomania.
While on his duty implementing the use of Alcoblow on Kenya roads, a Traffic Policeman pulled me over last night and asked, “Have you been drinking tonight, Sir?”
“A bit” I mumbled, “but I’m alright.”
“We’ll let the alcoblow decide that,” he replied. “Take a deep breath and blow into this until I say stop.”
Almost instantly the Policeman shouted, “Stop!”
“What is it?.” I asked, “I haven’t blown anything?”
“You are under arrest for drunken driving”
“Why?” I asked the policeman “and I had only barely inserted the alcoblow in my mouth?”
“Did it occur to you that you are sucking My finger.” Came the reply.
Related information to Alcoblow on Kenya roads
- Rare Photos of Raila Amollo Odinga
- Animated Photos of President Uhuru Kenyatta from childhood to presidency
- Funny short jokes in Kenya. My wife is a bedroom bully
- Good short jokes in Kenya: Methali za Wakenya
- Short funny jokes in Kenya: Old Woman’s Judgment
- Organised Crime in Kenya: New crime trends with used scratch cards
- Husband and wife Jokes in Kenya
- Catholic nuns in Kenya drinking beer
- Compare mobile phones in Kenya: What Your Phone Says About You
- Funny Kikuyu jokes in Kenya: Description of a Kikuyu
- Funniest jokes in Kenya: Who is the funniest man among these men from different Kenyan tribes and regions?