Being a Luo is no longer a lifestyle its a responsibility
Just imagine of world without a Luo!!
Doctor : What happened to your arm?
Oludhe : I broke it.
Doctor : Where and How did that happen?
Oludhe : Okey. It was a normal Saturday afternoon. I was on the second floor balcony of that my house in Karen, not the one in Lavington
Doctor : Is that where you broke your arm,the balcony?
Oludhe : No! no … I was sipping that my scotch whisky slowly… you know my son recently came from the UK and he brought me some blue label. Anyway… as I continued sipping, I realised that the sun’s rays were not getting directly to me, as the satellite dish was blocking them. Before I could instruct the domestic engineer to automatically turn away the dish, my butler James came up the balcony and informed me that there was this call on my social cellular phone . I reminded him to always bring the cellular up instead of calling me. As I hurried down the marble escalator …
Doctor : I guess that is when you…
Oludhe : No, as I was going down I noticed the garage door was open and a car alarm was on. I stopped to check and indeed the new model Mercedes was missing. I knew Mama Akinyi my beautiful second wife had taken it. Akinyi is our second daughter, now in Boston USA and is named after my late grand mother, who passed away in 1972 after a sort illness. I have always warned Mama Akinyi never to use the Mercedes C Class on weekends, because of the recent spate of car-jackings. I always advise her to either use the Mercedes GL or the BMW 325I which are not very attractive for thugs. That reminds me, I will have to tell my secretary to call “car-track ” first thing on Monday – Jowa! I need to update my mobility inventory with them. So as I was saying….
Doctor : (With some laughter) Yes Mr Oluthe, car theft incidences are rising and it is becoming a dangerous place. But how did you break your arm?
Oludhe : Yes I was coming to that. On my way to pick the cell I heard a hissing sound. I stopped to check where it was coming from. Ahh, it was from the bathroom.. Mama Akinyi, for some reason, had left the Jacuzzi on. Luckily the temp and speed were at the minimum. I usually recommend such speed and temp so that we do not overload the UPS support system , especially when our son’s home theatre system is on .
Doctor : Mr Olu…
Oludhe : Just wait… So I when I picked up the phone, I said Hello, Hello… Hello, but nothing. I became upset because I think the caller from state house had disconnected, I cant understand why he didn’t leave a message after the beep. All my un-answered calls including the car mobiles are automatically redirected to a CAMS system. Doc, a CAMS is a “Central Answering Machine System “. Anyway, on my way back I did not notice the protruding wire from the satellite dish. I had on many occasions told MultiChoice to send in a qualified techni…
Doctor : …is that where you tripped?
Oludhe : No, as I was avoiding the wire, I tripped on the Multichoice 250 channel decoder and fell on the 200 year old classical family piano……….
Doctor : Thank you. Such an expensive trip will cost you only 850.
Oludhe: hands over the money excitedly…)
Doctor : Not Kenya shillings, Dollars!
Oludhe : Aii….yawa…..then I shall write you a cheque drawn from my overseas account with Fast Boston Bank Massachussets….you can not go wrong on that one omera
NB; Being a Luo is no longer a lifestyle its a responsibility
More stories related to Being a Luo is no longer a lifestyle its a responsibility
- Rare Photos of Raila Amollo Odinga
- Animated Photos of President Uhuru Kenyatta from childhood to presidency
- Funniest jokes in Kenya: Who is the funniest man among these men from different Kenyan tribes and regions?
- Christmas Love messages and quotes
- Happy New Year Wishes Quotes – Romantic Happy New Year SMS Messages
- Happy Valentines Day Quotes – Valentines Day Love SMS Messages
- Happy Jamhuri Day SMS, Messages – Jamhuri Day Kenya
- HELB Loan application – How to apply for HELB Loan
- Happy Fathers Day Quotes – SMS, Messages, Wishes, Pictures, Photos
- Happy Mothers Day Quotes – SMS Quotes for Mothers Day
- Best happy Birthday wishes SMS
- How to apply for KRA iTax Tax compliance certificate – TCC
- KUCCPS admission list – KUCCPS admission letters, Download list here
- KRA iTax returns – How to file KRA Tax Returns in iTax Online
- KRA iTax Pin Application – How to register KRA iTax Pin Online
- KUCCPS Application – Online Application and Registration for Degree and Diploma Courses
- KRA iTax Pin – KRA itax Pin Registration: Online Application
- Safaricom Selfcare Login Page – selfcare.safaricom.co.ke
- How to create an eCitizen account for Kenyan citizens
- KCPE results 2016 – How to check KCPE results 2016 Online
- Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority – UFAA Kenya
- KNEC KCPE Registration 2017 Online
- KNEC KCSE Registration 2017 Online