Some years ago, Nacada Kenya suggested that men should take a look at their beer consumption lest the country becomes hostile.
They planned some tests on several beer brands.
After doing these tests, the results revealed the presence of female hormones in beer.
The theory was that drinking beer makes men behave like women.
To prove the theory, 100 men were offered 10 bottles of Tusker each daily for one month.
It was then observed that 100% of these men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn’t drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, wanted every person to pay attention to them, and completely refused to apologize when wrong…………Just like women.
That was it!!! No more test were required to be done by Nacada Kenya to prove the above theory.
Related information to Nacada Kenya
- Rare Photos of Raila Amollo Odinga
- Animated Photos of President Uhuru Kenyatta from childhood to presidency
- Funny short jokes in Kenya. My wife is a bedroom bully
- Good short jokes in Kenya: Methali za Wakenya
- Short funny jokes in Kenya: Old Woman’s Judgment
- Organised Crime in Kenya: New crime trends with used scratch cards
- Husband and wife Jokes in Kenya
- Catholic nuns in Kenya drinking beer
- Compare mobile phones in Kenya: What Your Phone Says About You
- Funny Kikuyu jokes in Kenya: Description of a Kikuyu
- Funniest jokes in Kenya: Who is the funniest man among these men from different Kenyan tribes and regions?