Why Many Communities Are Uncomfortable With The Kikuyu
It all stems from Kikuyus adaptability, hard work and success. I will give an example.
If a Kikuyu, Luo, Kalenjin and Luhya were all to be employed on the same day at the same
… organization E.G. Kenya Ports Authority, Mombasa and you visited them after 10 years, this is what you would find:
-Living in his own house in Mombasa; family living in Mombasa; happily settled at coast
-Has rental houses, matatu in Mombasa
-Owns a small car 1300cc EFI
-Meets a friend at a local cheap bar for nyama choma and one or two beers discussing business
-Living in big expensive rented house.
-Has a big car 4000cc petrol
-Family living in Mombasa
-No investments; Thinks of investing back home but fears being bewitched
-Leader of KPA trade Union;
Always complaining, agitating for fairness/equitable distribution of resources
-Meets ten friends in a pub with loud music each person has six beers waiting to be drunk and politicking.
-Family living in Kericho while he works in Mombasa; wishes there was a Port in Kericho so that he could be nearer home
-Has small car 1300cc which is in Kericho
-Has bought small farm in Kericho
-Believes Kikuyus are thieves; wishes they would be evicted from Rift Valley.
-Drinks beer/choma alone or with fellow clansmen and usually less discussions
-Has 2 wives; one in Bungoma, other in Mombasa
-Hopes to get a Luhya MD to give him promotion to ease burden of 2 families
-No investments. Beer/Choma, Lingala music and a sweet sixteen girl are favorite.
-Amazed by Kikuyus success
-No investments. Very superstitious and heavy drinkers of Mnazi Wine.
-They seldom Invest in their childrens education.
-Wants all upcountry people (Foreigners) to move out coz the Port/Institution is theirs.
More stories related to Why Many Communities Are Uncomfortable With The Kikuyu
- Rare Photos of Raila Amollo Odinga
- Animated Photos of President Uhuru Kenyatta from childhood to presidency
- Funniest jokes in Kenya: Who is the funniest man among these men from different Kenyan tribes and regions?
- Christmas Love messages and quotes
- Happy New Year Wishes Quotes – Romantic Happy New Year SMS Messages
- Happy Valentines Day Quotes – Valentines Day Love SMS Messages
- Happy Jamhuri Day SMS, Messages – Jamhuri Day Kenya
- HELB Loan application – How to apply for HELB Loan
- Happy Fathers Day Quotes – SMS, Messages, Wishes, Pictures, Photos
- Happy Mothers Day Quotes – SMS Quotes for Mothers Day
- Best happy Birthday wishes SMS
- How to apply for KRA iTax Tax compliance certificate – TCC
- KUCCPS admission list – KUCCPS admission letters, Download list here
- KRA iTax returns – How to file KRA Tax Returns in iTax Online
- KRA iTax Pin Application – How to register KRA iTax Pin Online
- KUCCPS Application – Online Application and Registration for Degree and Diploma Courses
- KRA iTax Pin – KRA itax Pin Registration: Online Application
- Safaricom Selfcare Login Page – selfcare.safaricom.co.ke
- How to create an eCitizen account for Kenyan citizens
- KCPE results 2016 – How to check KCPE results 2016 Online
- Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority – UFAA Kenya
- KNEC KCPE Registration 2017 Online
- KNEC KCSE Registration 2017 Online
- KCSE results 2016 – How to check KCSE results 2016 Online