World Cup Letter To My Boss
I wish to let you know that the FIFA World Cup has already began. This is not just any other tournament, it’s the World Cup! Please note that this tournament will be on from June 12 till 13th July.
During this World Cup period take note of the following:
- I will be clocking off earlier than usual in order to watch the kick off of the first game.
- Do not be surprised if I report a little bit late, it will depend on the time the last game finishes.
- Production will go up during this month as almost all employees will be happy and highly motivated (Check Maslow’s Motivation Theories with Human Resource).
- I know you are into other boring sports like golf, cricket, bowling, rugby etc. Please if you want to fit in the work environment for the next one month, try to know something about soccer, even asking a foolish question like ” Is Ukraine playing tonight?” is welcome, that is if you really want to fit in, or else you will be a loner for one full month.
- Greeting each other in the morning will change from “Good morning” to “How was the game last night?”
- I will not accept to work overtime during this period as no amount of money can buy me to miss a game. Therefore make sure you don’t give me any work after I log out.
- I will need to be up-to-date with the latest; therefore the first 1 hour before I log in, is for accessing sports websites and other updates on the internet and also chatting with friends on phone. Kindly activate the net.
- Lastly, please do not think you can fire me should you decide to break any of the above rules as you will have to fire everyone.
Thank you for your understanding.
Soccer Crazy Employee
International Labour Organization
Iinternational Trade Union Confederation
More information related to World Cup Letter To My Boss
- Rare Photos of Raila Amollo Odinga
- Animated Photos of President Uhuru Kenyatta from childhood to presidency
- Funniest jokes in Kenya: Who is the funniest man among these men from different Kenyan tribes and regions?
- Christmas Love messages and quotes
- Happy New Year Wishes Quotes – Romantic Happy New Year SMS Messages
- Happy Valentines Day Quotes – Valentines Day Love SMS Messages
- Happy Jamhuri Day SMS, Messages – Jamhuri Day Kenya
- HELB Loan application – How to apply for HELB Loan
- Happy Fathers Day Quotes – SMS, Messages, Wishes, Pictures, Photos
- Happy Mothers Day Quotes – SMS Quotes for Mothers Day
- Best happy Birthday wishes SMS
- How to apply for KRA iTax Tax compliance certificate – TCC
- KUCCPS admission list – KUCCPS admission letters, Download list here
- KRA iTax returns – How to file KRA Tax Returns in iTax Online
- KRA iTax Pin Application – How to register KRA iTax Pin Online
- KUCCPS Application – Online Application and Registration for Degree and Diploma Courses
- KRA iTax Pin – KRA itax Pin Registration: Online Application
- Safaricom Selfcare Login Page – selfcare.safaricom.co.ke
- How to create an eCitizen account for Kenyan citizens
- KCPE results 2016 – How to check KCPE results 2016 Online
- Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority – UFAA Kenya
- KNEC KCPE Registration 2017 Online
- KNEC KCSE Registration 2017 Online
- KCSE results 2016 – How to check KCSE results 2016 Online