Alba Hotel Meru
There was an old man named Thuranira, and all he had was a female donkey. One day he wins the lottery and gets Ksh.1,000,000. He doesn’t know what to do with his money, so he decides to spend a night in Alba Hotel Meru.
He asks for the finest room and starts going up the stairs with his female donkey. The Alba Hotel Meru manager sees him and asks where he’s going with his donkey.
“Anywhere I go, she goes.”
“I’m sorry, sir,” said the manager, “but you can’t take the donkey upstairs. Leave it down here with us and we’ll take good care of her.” So Thuranira goes up to his room and opens the door.
Everything is made of gold, there is a table full of food, and a huge television. He doesn’t want to ruin anything so he takes his raggedy coat off and sleeps on the floor.
The next morning the manager comes up to the room and asks how his night was.
”Great!” replied Thuranira. ”How much do I have to pay?” he asks.
”Ksh. 50,000 for the food.”
”But I haven’t touched the food.”
”It was right there, so you should have.
Ksh. 10,000 for the TV.”
”But I didn’t even know how to turn the damn thing on!”
”It was there, so you should have.
Ksh. 40,000 for sleeping on the bed.”
”But I slept on the floor!”
”It was there. Your total is Ksh. 100,000″
Thuranira was lost for words. He scratched his head for sometime and finally an idea came to his head and he said this to the Alba Hotel Meru manager,
”You owe me Ksh. 100,000 for screwing my donkey.”
”But sir, I didn’t screw your donkey.”
”It was there. You should have!”
Related information to Alba Hotel Meru
- Rare Photos of Raila Amollo Odinga
- Animated Photos of President Uhuru Kenyatta from childhood to presidency
- Funny short jokes in Kenya. My wife is a bedroom bully
- Good short jokes in Kenya: Methali za Wakenya
- Short funny jokes in Kenya: Old Woman’s Judgment
- Organised Crime in Kenya: New crime trends with used scratch cards
- Husband and wife Jokes in Kenya
- Catholic nuns in Kenya drinking beer
- Compare mobile phones in Kenya: What Your Phone Says About You
- Funny Kikuyu jokes in Kenya: Description of a Kikuyu
- Funniest jokes in Kenya: Who is the funniest man among these men from different Kenyan tribes and regions?